NexGen Cloud is an expanding tech company looking for a creative Web Designer to work on some of its products, primarily a new platform where users will be able to log in, request, pay for, and monitor the rental of our high-performance GPU cloud machines. Our development team has experience creating bespoke web applications so your ideas will be limited only by what a browser can handle and not by templates.
Fully Remote (UTC-5 to UTC+1) with the option of working from our HQ in Marbella, Spain.
- 2+ years of modern web design experience.
- Experience with design tools, ideally Figma or a transferrable skillset.
- Experience designing to accommodate different screen sizes.
- Able to work independently or with a team.
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback in a collaborative environment.
- Able to understand a target audience and adapt designs to suit their profile.
- Able to collaborate with copywriters, SEO team, developers, and others to establish the vision of the project and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance.
- Able to improve upon existing designs.
- Portfolio of highly polished user interfaces.
Good to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with 3D (e.g., blender).
- Previous experience working with a remote team.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment (e.g., interacting with development, marketing, sales, and customer relations teams).
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org